MailBee.NET IMAP Description
MailBee.NET IMAP component enables .NET applications to receive, parse, upload, search and manage mail and folders on IMAP4 servers including Gmail.
Written in 100% managed C# code, MailBee.NET IMAP can be used in desktop, console, Windows Mobile and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages.
The key features of the component:
- quick methods for receiving mail with a single line of code;
- IDLE, SORT, UIDPLUS, QUOTA, LITERAL+, IMAP4rev and other IMAP4 capabilities supported;
- self-learning Bayesian spam filter;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- connections via a proxy server (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates;
- DomainKeys and DKIM;
- download entire messages, headers only, headers + part of body, envelopes, custom FETCH requests;
- copy and move messages Between folders;
- upload messages;
- search, Flag, delete, expunge messages;
- download and manage folders;
- international folder names;
- get account quota and used space size (if the server supports QUOTA);
- can tolerate incorrectly formatted responses from the server;
- MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachments supported;
- accurate and flexible MIME parser;
- powerful HTML Parser and processor;
- view and preprocess HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa;
- secure and user-defined authentication (including NTLM);
- Windows Integrated Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials);
- TO/CC/BCC, international charsets, UTF-8, custom headers, custom message formats (such as meeting request items);
- access to every MIME part;
new: * Imap component now allows you to specify your own Socket and LocalEndPoint parameters to fine-tune your connections under heavy load. See Version History for important compatibility Details
* Improved network streams support under .NET 2.0 and above (eliminates issues with uploading and downloading very large e-mails)
* SaveKeyToRegistry tool improvements
MailBee.NET IMAP Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in MailBee.NET IMAP 6.6
Release notes are not available currently.
MailBee.NET IMAP Requirements
No additional system requirements.